CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I decided not to go out today . I'd like some alone time today. I hardly get any of that . Tomorrow i'm going out to the 1U with my friend after school. I'm going to school tomorrow just for fun. So after school i will go to my friends house to eat and off we go to 1U . :) Since its like my last day so we wanna hang out. I have no idea what to blog now :/ I'm gonna join a lot of stuffs next year like tennis,yoga,the gym and more with my friends. I'm not sure about the gym yet though i dunno which gym to go :/ I just realize that my weight has been the same for four years. o.O

My friend called me and looks like we will have to do something will waiting for her dad to send us to 1U . What to do? :/

My maid is gone. Woo! Well i'm happy because she is a betch. She made a scene when my dad's workers went to send her to the airport. If i was there i wouldn't be able to take it. -.- I can't stand her at the house already. She doesn't really clean either and she shouts at herself. o.O She's also a really BIG HUGE liar. -.- I'm glad she's gone. Now i can go out more. :) And i'm going out tomorrow. Woo!

0 comments: