CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well weird things happened 2 days ago. The TV switched off by itself... then .. when we were playing the ps2 the player 2 remote became player 1 o__O and thenn.. powers went out 2 times and we don't even know the reason to it :S
When Curve today went cut my fringe... at that rm12 shop.. it was crowded. :/
Well in the car i my sis asked why are u crying? then i said too much water. She asked me what i just said and i realized what i just said. lol if u get the joke. Okay lame lol :/ hmm..
im packing my stuffs now. Winter clothes take so much space -.- Hope to see everyone soon !!! :) This will be my last post i guess until i settle back here again. Bye !! for now. (:
Oh tarot cards are scary ! :?
My sis and i


I was bleeding !!! nah i was playing with the paint spray and did a graffiti xD couldnt do on the wall there people were looking :/ it was at a shop hehe :P .. i wonder if i was allowed to use it o.O oh well

0 comments: