CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Went to 1U today and i saw that celcom thing. Then that stupid memory came back. Argh! I know i miss us being friends when we had long convos and so many text messages from him which i deleted all already. Except for his last text message from him which is in my old phone. I think. Now it's not a single thing going on ! What the fuck is going on ?? What's wrong with him?? I now know i never really like him more than a friend it was just a teen feeling , it wasn't real. He did too. In fact, he told me first! So whats up with him??? :/ Sorry for the foul word but i seriously am not really in a good mood. Thinking about that makes my mood worst. I know i told my friends already about what happened. Well i told only friends i trust and can share about this. So if you are one of them people thanks for your help, its not your fault i can't get over it. It's my stupid girl's thing going on. Honestly, i loveD him as a friend. Miss the old times. I think he changed. He must have really did... When i was walking at 1U it was damn pain because i had cuts on my feet because of i don't know what also. Now my cuts are worst after walking so much there. Why did i force myself to walk so much there? :/

I found out my kor likes twilight series too ! Of course not real kor , i wish i had one though. Anyway i call him kor because pet brother haha sounds lame. :)

I have no more mood to blog now. So bye and happy halloween readers !

0 comments: