CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Last day of school?

I think it is the last day of school for me today. I think. So I went to different places just to spend some time with my close friends there. :) I had to go up and down , up and down. Lol. I don't mind though. And i got so many outings to go to the whole of November. Some i can't go because it's like three outings, three days straight. Not only that, it's like at different times too so yeah. And i have transportation problems always ! I can't wait till my sis comes back she will be my driver :D She offered. xD

I can't wait for next year. Kind of. I'm excited and nervous too. :S Everything is gonna be new and i wanna find out who that guy was :P.

I'm still thinking about that person. Argh. It ain't easy to get over that person because we were really good friends before. Sucks? :'( If you know the story... I told a few of my close friends and people that help me with my problems.

I might be going Italy or Australia for holidays this year. I hope its Italy :D

I cannot wait for the twilight movie ! :D

0 comments: