CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunway Lagoon :)

Went to Sunway Lagoon today. So fun ! :P I scream and laughed a lot haha. Walk a lot also. Now so tired. :/ Ann Gee pushed me off the float -.- and i fell myself one time because i was trying to get out xD Then they did it to Ying ying. lol. At least she pulled me to the end while i relax xD Really fun. We rode almost all the rides except the 360 one/tamohawk ( im not sure spelling) I rode it before. Worst that the pirate one .Took pics of course ! and videos :D But i won't upload the videos :P Some people didn't want to go because they didn't want to get dark :/ But it wasnt that hot it actually rained :/


It's not fun to explain but it was definitely fun over there. :)



Me and Ann Gee while waiting for others






Yeah, i brought my camera on the pirate thingy it almost fell down :S When we went really high and we sat at the back so it was way worst than sitting at the middle. And haha so funny on it then. :P Well, to be on that ride. Don't ask why i was laughing xD Thank god it didn't! About my camera falling down. I love my camera ! :) I took video at some water ride too because i wanted try out my waterproof camera . :)


After Sunway Lagoon, after riding almost all the rides and riding some a few times :P we went to the mall. We walked at the mall a lot also. Saw so many things that are so nice but i didn't have enough money for that. :( So we went to some other place. I found an affordable shirt :) Which is nice too.



I'm sorry, i couldn't help not buying something when i go out with my friends :) So, i got this shirt it has a hoodie :D


I finished my paper money that i brought on that shirt : lol
I had fun guys ! :) Though some people didn't come it was still fun.

Oh yeah! I just took a which Jonas Brothers is best for you quiz? And I got

Joe Jonas !!! :D *grins* And i did not cheat :P


0 comments: