CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hey !!! Today i had to wake up at 5am to go airport and pick up my sister there. I couldnt sleep later but i slept i dunno for how long in the evening :/ Well it was raining so why not. I found out i'm gonna miss PMR results. :/ Which makes me more nervous i think :S at least i can enjoy my shopping spree first hehe. I hope i can get 7 A's :S :S :S oh crap..

Hmm i stuck about which school to go now... i have 2 or 3 choices :? I have my mind on one but i .. dunno !!

I'm going to the beach place tomorrow which is at my hometown. Yay !!! :) I just wish i lived near a beach but not here. ..

Okay my mum asked me to try out for ads and that kind of stuffs. And so i can earn money too. She's thinking of getting an agent for me . o__O sounds cool but i dunno ..... But i can earn money now :D hehe then i can buy more clothes. xD umm.. im still not sure though :S ...

I wanna hang out with all my friends again !!!! :'( miss you all !!! !!!!
Let's hang out !

I like my new blog layout it doesnt look emo anymore so people wont think i am -.- But i have to do the cbox again lazy lar ... =/

0 comments: