CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

undying essence

I was searching a word that well i didn't know in the dictionary. I took the big one. I couldn't find that word so i took the small one and it had the word o_O I will stick with the small dictionary.It's less bulky and has more info ! Okay i was bored today.Stayed at home only. Morning well i was blur. I'm not really a morning person.Then evening i went out of the house and i got soaking wet by my brother because i didn't swim and he did -.- Sat on the swing and i was thinking so many things then.My thoughts were just scattering all over. o.O But well it stopped at one thought. :/ I decided to text people. Had nothing much to do today. :/

I can't wait for December. Well ... i've plan some stuffs to do and learn new things too. Mostly includes sports =D My sis will be back in December and i guess i will watch Twilight with her because she wants to watch too. I love Robert's hair in twilight . He doesn't suit the curly hair :/ Just saying. haha. Um... umm.... Julie is at her camp now :/ Wanted to teman her but aiyah too late >.< so next time Julie if your going to any camp then tell me? We can see each other then since we hardly do now. Oh hear this Julie...well actually .. see.. anyway geek talk okay .. so i had this convo with my mum

mum: how is your new school uniform like? (yeah, she doesn't know)
me: err.. its yellow and blue colour o_O
mum:What kind of uniform is that?(LOL) anyway maybe you should go to Taman Sea school...
me: ..... umm...
mum: or maybe you should stick with that school...
me:.. yeah, try ..
and so on and so on.......
Yes, Julie YOUR school xD but well i dunno :S okay so the GOOD...
1)save money (YES)
2)see you , lots people there to be friends with
3)short time at school
...
okay BAD?
1)not many activities?
2)really hot
3)will get darker (:O oh no ! ) haha
4)strict. -.-

ahh ! im a lil confused :S I've discuss this with my mum she didnt want me to go there before why is she thinking of it now? O___O why are people always trying to confuse me... ah ..

another convo...
me:mum can i go gym?
mum: whydo you need to go gym for you don't need to
me:-.- ... (i didnt tell her i wanna tone my arms and do all that strength workouts)
mum: where does all the food you eat go to?
me: (i didn't know how to answer, cuz honestly i dunno too xD) FYI , i eat a lot and clean because well they say if you dont eat clean then your future husband's face bla blah blah :/ well just incase ;)

Oh those convos arent exactly how they went.. i forgot.. just a lil bit here and there.

Been days... :(

.......

Gonna get people's christmas presents...:)

I'm excited for this year christmas gathering. :) yupp get to see all my closest friends since standard one well some... that is... but still close friends that we knew each other for years <3 I'm gonna make it the best. xD Not many people though because Jean doesnt want many people at her house... :/

Oh it has been at her house for 2 years .. this year is the 3rd :)

So bOred !:/

I'm kinda low in cash O_O ... ...

I GOTTA watch Twilight.... :/

It's so weird i was weighing 50kg one day then two days later i went to 48kg o.O okay which is alright with me =D though still making me wonder HOW?? :/ I was bored !!!!

I hav to stop buying clothes.... I dont have anymore hangers to hang my clothes :/

Is this my longest post ever? wellmaybe not because i gave A LOT of retarded spacings and dots :P

0 comments: