CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

i'm losing my faith in you

Got back from hometown and we didn't have time to go beach :( so we're going next time. I got photos to upload but too lazy to . D:
I have to get new school shoes. Back to white school shoes ! (: i prefer white somehow...
I'm glad i wont be seeing that mr.y again. no idea how you spell his name ! I normally get caught by him -.- many times... for different reasons.. -.- yesh.
I will be busy nowadays with some stuffs. Gonna practice some stuffs and get back to swimming ! o.O
I failed in doing the flip ... it ain't easy :/ will keep trying... :D
I think i should get back to my story ,poems and songs... yupp.. will get back to blogging when i feel like it ;)
toodles. !

0 comments: